Welcome to Paradise on the Pristine Shores of Pattison Lake!
This waterfront private oasis (1 bedroom/1 bath + lounge room on the bottom floor) and shared dock are waiting for you! Ideally situated in a peaceful serene lake setting perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and kayak or paddle board adventures. After a day of play, the outdoor fireplace provides the ultimate relaxing experience!
Although the setting feels like a far away paradise, it’s situated close to shops, restaurants, and more: 8 miles from the state capitol, 2 miles to the nearest grocery story, and 2 miles to multiple dining experiences from Thai to Mexican to Hop + Drops!
Favorite things to do while staying here:
- Relax, unwind, be captivated by nature. From the view, epic dock, and lake access right outside your door.
- Adventure: Reserve 2 single kayaks or paddle boards at no extra charge. Guests must wear life jackets while in/on the water.
- Enjoy the hot tub and fireplace to unwind after a long day out on the water.
Other things to note:
- DUE TO OUR SEPTIC NO EXTRA GUESTS ARE ALLOWED. 2 PEOPLE MAX.
- We do our best to clean the dock every check out but we are experiencing a lot of geese hanging out leaving the dock messy at times.
- Please return kayaks, paddle boards, and life jackets where you found them.
- $197/night (includes kayak + paddle boards).
- Vegan chef available to provide breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner (options/prices listed soon).
- Private Keyless Entry – (keypad)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Roku® TVs with Complimentary Netflix® & many other free channels to explore!
- Private Bedroom, Bathroom, and Eating Area
- Turkish Cotton Towels
- Complimentary Soaps & Lotion
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- AC/Heat Units
- Vegan Chef Available to Prepare Meals (see below)
1 Paddle Boat
6 Life Jackets (XS - XXL)
Morrisbrook has a very special meaning: Family name (Morris) + my favorite resort on the water in WA (Alderbrook).
My family has always been drawn to the water.
My father, Jack Morris was an avid fisherman who tied his own fishing ties and has tales of fishing longer than any good book.
My mother loved water skiing and the sun, so most of our summer days were spent out on the boat with friends and family.
Throughout my childhood, lakes offered a fun, relaxing time, creating memories that would last a lifetime.
Fast forward to 2020, I became extremely sick. As soon as I had clearance from doctors that I could drive again, I was off to the water (Alderbrook, a resort in Union, WA). Being surrounded by nature and water brought peace and healing during the most challenging time of my life.
While at Alderbrook, I journaled about my vision to create a conscious community that offered healing, peace, and fun for individuals and couples. I wanted others to experience relaxation and rest in a beautiful, healing setting. In May 2021 this vision became a reality and your modern lakefront oasis is awaiting your arrival!